Friday, March 20, 2009

-busy last couple weeks-
























Well, nothing much is new here. This past week I began watching one of my friends' little girls who is 8 weeks old. We seem to be getting along fine and are adjusting 'fairly' well. Things are busy as usual. But it sure has been great being able to play outside it he dirt (beings we have nothing else to play with just yet) and going to the park. Gracie now has 4 teeth and has mastered climbing up the first stair. Not the best thing to have mastered though. She is pulling herself up on things because she tends to think she is a big girl. Emma is just the same as always, chatting it up constantly and loving being able to play outside. We were flying a kite the other day and it was a tad bit windy and needless to say the wind took...a couple houses down. So if you can imagine, the kite flying away, me running to get the kite and Emma back in the street crying and screaming "my kite...my kite mommy!" So that was fun, let me tell you. The girls and myself headed back to Villisca last Thursday so I could help do flowers for a wedding. Zack came on Friday after work so beings we were all home we went to my Grandma Wainwright's house on Saturday evening and took Drew and Addy as well. We got a pretty darn good picture of all the great-grandkids. Can you believe my grandma is going to be 91 in April and still lives on the farm on her own. CRAZY!

No comments: