Friday, January 9, 2009

happy new year!








The girls are still growing...and Emma is still talking!! Somedays I am amazed at what she says. Yesterday we started working on recognizing letters. We are started with only A, B and C. Emma will start pre-school in August and I want her to be ready to go. She has counting to 13 down pat and she knows most of the abc's when we say them with her.


We bought a house...that's our biggest news! We close on Feb. 12th and are so excited. It's a two story house with a basement. We are ready to FINALLY be all settled in a house and ready to make it a home for the girls, Zack and myself.


Other than that, the girls still stay home with me and Zack goes to work. I do go into work for about 7 hours a week which has been nice to get out of the house for a little while.

No comments: